The phenomenal success of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled products in recent years demonstrates the huge appetite for connecting headsets, hand frees, PCs and mobile phones wirelessly. With voice over internet protocol crossing the technology divide between computers and phones, and transforming the telecommunication landscape, the demand for wireless connectivity is huge. Device options here.
What are the applications, and which systems will meet these needs best? What new capabilities will be needed? Where can a technology start-up make its mark?
Experienced entrepreneurs across the wireless standards, investors, and researchers come together at this seminar to discuss how to win and how to lose! What technology is worth investing in, and what’s not. Join us to hear how to start-up and win in these rapidly growing markets.
As wireless networks can be complicated, you should hire a specialist company to make the process of installation simple, easy and affordable. Click here for network installation.
Maintenance & Support
Minimising the downtime of your communications platform is a business-critical consideration. Specialist companies recognise this and have undergone substantial investment to provide our customers with the best available support services.
- A range of flexible maintenance packages.
- A team of dedicated professionally qualified engineers that are regularly assessed to ensure the highest level of competence.
- 24 Hour fault logging and response.
- Automatic remote detection and rectification of faults.
- A team of committed UK based customer services analysts.
- Personal direct contact – No call centres or off-shore answering services.
- Inbound calls are typically answered within one minute.
- Projects overseen by our senior personnel to ensure that our own high standards are delivered.
- All staff committed in delivering excellent customer service and always looking to exceed client’s expectations.